sábado, 4 de abril de 2015

A Arcade Toy Panda Bear Prize Shooter Claw Machine Puzzle Game (Games)


A Arcade Toy Panda Bear Prize Shooter Claw Machine Puzzle Game 1.0




Device: iOS Universal

Category: Games

Price: Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)



Description:



Hi! My name is AtaLanta Panda! And this is my game! I love going to fairs and carnivals - don't you? I just love the arcade booths so I made this arcade style game just for you!



In my version the objective is to drop me (AtaLanta Panda!) safely into the container but as I fall you will want me to collect the gold stars along the way. So you have to line me up correctly so that I will pass thru ALL the gold stars. There are also bamboo sticks - you know that all Panda's love bamboo - right? You can place these to re-direct me along my journey to the container!



And beware of the energy blasts that might show up! Use your magnet to keep those away from me - PLEASE! It's super important that you don't let me get hit by one of those ... SUPER IMPORTANT!!



Enjoy my game! Hugs! AtaLanta Panda



A Arcade Toy Panda Bear Prize Shooter Claw Machine Puzzle Game







By . Vía AppShopper.com: All New Apps (Free) for iPad for iOS http://ift.tt/1C3prQL

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario