sábado, 7 de febrero de 2015

11™ (Games)


11™ 1.0




Device: iOS Universal

Category: Games

Price: Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)



Description:



11 is the "hello world" app for your iPhone, iPad or iPod.



it's an amazing next step in minamalistic gaming journey. If you're already deep into playing 11 or new to the range, you'll instantly love



The game looked to be simplistic and promised to offer hours of entertainment. I downloaded and began my journey by easily completing the first four levels. I then went to bed because I had work early next morning.



11 starts with 200 awesome levels, with more added all the time.



like this game a lot. it is challenging and addicting. I agree that a lot of the levels are hard but they can be beat with time.



11™







By . Vía AppShopper.com: All New Apps (Free) for iPad for iOS http://ift.tt/1C4z6Hh

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario