viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

Revenge of the Banana - Hungry For Monkey (Games)


Revenge of the Banana - Hungry For Monkey 1.0




Device: iOS Universal

Category: Games

Price: Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)



Description:



I have had it up to my STEM with this nonsense! I am so stinkin' tired of being eaten by every single monkey, ape, and gorilla that sees my banana buddies and I hanging out in my tree! It's ridiculous!

The tables have finally turned and now I will have my revenge!

I don't know what monkeys taste like....but I'm going to find out....and I'm going to like it.



Yours truly,

The Angry Banana





Instructions:

- Tilt your device to move me throughout the jungle

- Help me eat as many monkeys as I can!

- Don't touch the bombs! Avoid them at all costs! They taste bad...





Features:

*Completely FREE!

*Supports all IOS devices!

*Smooth gameplay!

*Responsive collisions!

*Excellent physics!

*Adjustable speed and sensitivity.

*Amazing background music that will make you feel like a Banana Warrior!

*Game center support - Challenge friends and see their scores! Beat them and ride to the top of the leaderboard!

*Easily share to Facebook and Twitter from the main and final screens!

*HD graphics for retina devices!

*Increasing difficulty as you eat more monkeys!



Revenge of the Banana - Hungry For Monkey







By . Vía AppShopper.com: All New Apps (Free) for iPad for iOS http://ift.tt/1taosLC

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario