martes, 3 de junio de 2014

AZ R.E.A - Sarah Buchanan (Lifestyle)


AZ R.E.A - Sarah Buchanan 2.0.2




Device: iOS Universal

Category: Lifestyle

Price: Free, Version: 2.0.2 (iTunes)



Description:



Hi, I'm Sarah.



I have been a realtor for over 15 years in the Arizona Market, most notably in the Maricopa and Pinal counties which includes; Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Ahwatukee Foothills, Tempe and Scottsdale. Whether you are considering buying a home, selling a home or both, I know these areas inside and out.



Think of my app as your personal search assistant. Use it find potential properties and to contact me anytime. And I'll make sure to keep you updated on the latest leads to your new home.



So hit "Download" and make a “Move” in the Right Direction.



AZ R.E.A - Sarah Buchanan







By . Vía AppShopper.com: All New Apps (Free) for iPad for iOS http://ift.tt/1iRjRbq

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario