lunes, 6 de enero de 2014

Flirting SMS (Books)


Flirting SMS 1.0




Device: iOS Universal

Category: Books

Price: Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)



Description:



Are you single?

Are you flirting someone?

I thing you are the best but you will better when you learning some tips in this app.

After using Flirting tips, you're not only getting knowledge but also getting girl friend.

Did not trust? Let's using for checking about it.

Some tips:

* Do your legs hurt from running in my dreams all night?



*Normally I charge girls when they kiss me, but for you I'll make an exception.



*Wanna get some pizza and kiss? No? you don't like pizza?



*Your smile brightens my day and warms my heart.

...More and more...!



Flirting SMS







By . Vía AppShopper.com: All New Apps (Free) for iPad for iOS http://appshopper.com/books/flirting-sms

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario