lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2014

Visit My City (Travel)


Visit My City 0.0.1




Device: iOS Universal

Category: Travel

Price: Free, Version: 0.0.1 (iTunes)



Description:



"Traveling somewhere? Visit My City connects Visitors to likeminded Locals who provide real-time, exclusive advice on anything from bars to restaurants to sightseeing to transportation, and everything in between. Stop reading boring, impersonalized reviews and aimlessly searching the web. Forget seeing the Statue of Liberty in New York like every other tourist. Get advice now from a Local like you. Check out the hidden gems that only the Locals know about. Don’t just travel to a city, be a part of the city. Visit My City’s platform offers the opportunity for Locals to be tipped in cash for good advice. Maximize your travel experience. Earn cash for good advice in your home city. Join Visit My City, Where Visitors Become Locals!”



Visit My City







By . Vía AppShopper.com: All New Apps (Free) for iPad for iOS http://ift.tt/1uHzx6h

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario