lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2014

JustProperty. (Business)


JustProperty. 1.0




Device: iOS Universal

Category: Business

Price: Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)



Description:



Real estate has always been my passion. As a professional in Singapore real estate, I can help you to choose the "right" property in Singapore - whether you are an experienced investor, a first-time buyer or a foreigner looking to move into Singapore. My services cover you through the whole process - finding the property, negotiating, and closing the deal. I am here to help you make informed decisions as I believe buying a property is probably the largest ticket in your life!



Your hunt for a property begins and ends here! Download my mobile app now! Get all the latest property launch news in my mobile app.



- Get listings for "For Sale" properties



- Get listings for "For Rent" properties



- Listings are updated regularly



Don't forget to share my mobile app amongst your circle of contacts! It's FREE.



JustProperty.







By . Vía AppShopper.com: All New Apps (Free) for iPad for iOS http://ift.tt/10KKaNO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario