viernes, 2 de mayo de 2014

Tangtang.sg (Lifestyle)


Tangtang.sg 1.0




Device: iOS Universal

Category: Lifestyle

Price: Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)



Description:



I am a beauty fanatic and my heart races whenever I hear the latest miracle skin-saving ingredients, fashion and make-up trends. I love attending new beauty boutiques opening too.



Awards:



. CLEO Singapore Top Beauty Blogger 2011

. Singtel – CozyCot Top 100 Inspiring Woman 2011

. Miss Olay Regenerist of Olay Project 360 2011

. Miss Olay Popularity of Olay Project 360 2011

. Overall Winner of Olay Project 360 2011

. Finalist of Face of Luxola 2012

. Finalist of Ambassdor of Naked Waxing 2012

. Vidal Sassoon Singapore Pink Angel 2013

. Finalist Vidal Sassoon Regional Pink Angel 2014



Download my app to find out more about me!



- Find out more about make-up and beauty

- Shop Tangtang beauty products

- Stay up to date with the new beauty boutiques around

- Receive/unlock exclusive rewards

- Connect with Tangtang



Tangtang.sg







By . Vía AppShopper.com: All New Apps (Free) for iPad for iOS http://ift.tt/1oaelVu

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario