lunes, 26 de mayo de 2014

Double Well (Games)


Double Well 1.0




Device: iOS Universal

Category: Games

Price: Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)



Description:



Would you like to know how the first sentence of the description attracts you? I'd love to know that as well but I know it is not that easy. You may not believe if I could tell you in such a simple way. A good description may attract some users, but a good game should be able to attract users without a description.



The game instruction is literally in its name. All I could add to is that this is the most creative game created by the first group of developers of 2048, who had a deep admiration toward the classic tetris.



I will leave other issues like operability, game center and sharing for you to experience.



【tetris 2048】



Double Well







By . Vía AppShopper.com: All New Apps (Free) for iPad for iOS http://ift.tt/1tHgJpK

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario